1.11.2011

War Eagle!

I think we all know I'm not exactly a hard core football fan, and this year it's for two reasons. One, I have FOUR kids, three of which are four and under, so I really don't have time to pay attention to football...a game. Second, all the controversy that surrounded Auburn this year put a bad taste in my mouth, with all the nastiness from every direction. Again I say, it's a game. A big one, but a game, a pastime, nonetheless.

Having said that, I still have to say a big WAR EAGLE! I have grown up watching and loving Auburn football and am so proud of the team and coaching staff. There are some really fabulous coaches on this team, ones that really do have integrity and that love Jesus. I know this because I have seen it with my own eyes (just ask Jada, adopted from Africa by the Grimes family...and the cutest little thing you have ever seen!) Not to mention the chaplain, Chette Williams, who is phenomenal. I congratulate them on a hard earned National Champion title.

Later I hope to take the kids to Toomers Corner to gawk at all the toilet paper that is everywhere. We were watching the live web cam at Toomers and Riley said, "I want a paper towel [toilet paper] tree. They are funny!"

And now, enjoy the "Tunnel Video" - Christopher loves this... War Eagle!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?