1.19.2011

Like Incense/Sometimes By Step

I feel like my body is trying to fight off some kind of sickness...I refuse to get the flu this year. Or strep throat. I've been drinking Airborne...I know people that swear by it, but it is so nasty! It's almost as bad as drinking the colonoscopy prep. Almost. And I feel like I did something ridiculous today (imagine that)...I hate that feeling. But I'm thankful for grace.

Meanwhile, I cannot stop listening to this song. This line especially, has become my prayer (that it would become true of me):

"Because you gladly lean to lead the humble, I shall gladly kneel to leave my pride"

which now has me wondering if He lets me do and say things that feel ridiculous to that end. Am I willing to look foolish or be misunderstood? I just want to learn to love people...why am I so awkward at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?