1.15.2011

Bloggers Remorse

So, I am experiencing blogger's remorse. I'm new to blogging, so I don't know the "lingo," but I'm calling it that. I have edited the previous post, and if you happened to read it pre-edit and were offended by something I said, then forgive me! I was being silly and wasn't thinking, but today it occurred to me (read: I was hit with a tidal wave of, "oh my gosh, what were you thinking?") that some people that don't know me might wander over to my blog and not understand that I really do try to be careful with my words and actions, so as not to offend or confuse people about where I stand. If you didn't read it, you are probably really wondering what I said, but too bad! It wasn't that bad, I just had a moment of "realness," as my friend Sarah put it. So, once again I apologize if you were offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?