1.11.2011

Technology

Oh my gosh, blogging, and reading blogs, is pretty much my favorite thing to do right now. I just feel this drive to write lately, whether on my blog or emails...I probably need to chill, though, because I'm getting technology overload, my eyeballs hurt and I'm blowing up people's inboxes. Here I am up playing on the computer at 10:30 and I'm planning to be at the church at 6 a.m. tomorrow. I need to get my behind in bed. Speaking of technology that makes me want to sing the wedding song from Napoleon Dynamite. In fact I think many of us should be singing this song to our spouses and families (we really do love you more than technology...but we still love technology). I think I'll take a look-see on Youtube real quick and embed it here for all to enjoy with me. Hang on.......talk amongst yourselves...and take a look at the artwork...Caeley put this on Dave's mirror...we thought it was funny ;) He probably will not have a clue what it means.

Okay, found it. Enjoy while you can because I'm not sure this post will be here permanently ;)And if you're not a Napoleon Dynamite fan, or if you don't like stupid humor, DON'T CLICK PLAY! You will lose all respect for me ;)

(for the record the typo in the title of the video is not mine...it came that way ;) (and I know it's terrible quality, but it's all I could find).



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I am completely sucked into blogging as well. It just never gets old! :) Happy I stumbled over here tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?