- I secretly wish I could get a teeny tiny cute little diamond nose ring. But, a.) I'm too old, b.) I'm not cool enough to pull it off and c.) I'd probably change my mind immediately because I would worry that I looked like a "heathern" and have a third hole in my nose (if you have a nose ring, I don't think you look like a "heathern")
- I have a dream that one day I will be the voice of some cartoon character, like Dory, in Finding Nemo, for a Disney movie.
- When I'm alone at home, or in the car, I talk to myself and sing in wierd voices just to keep myself entertained. Sometimes I skip (not in the car).
- I wish I had a big old truck with huge mud tires to drive just for fun.
- I HATE having my picture taken because I always look awful. And I secretly wonder if it's really that I always look that way!
- I once had my driver's license suspended because I forgot to pay a ticket.
- I wish I was on staff at my church. I don't know what I would do, though. I'm not exactly bursting with skills.
- I want to write a book. But, about what, I don't know, yet.
- This one was originally in the post, but I deleted it. Now I'm adding it back, since I'm no longer in an official leadership position at any church anywhere ;) There once existed, in a file, on a desk in a sheriffs office, a beautiful mugshot of my face...little sign with the numbers and all. I got caught sharing a beer with an under-aged friend, in college...17 years ago...long time ago...and had to get booked. Photo, fingerprints, the works. Oh yeah, and they showed up at my parents' house at 6am with an arrest warrant. Rude. My dad drove me down to get booked. He made me ride in the back of the sherriff's car. It was an amazing experience. Very strange.
Nose Rings and Mug Shots
My motto in life for the last several months has been this: "There is power in confession." I may have blogged about that in a previous post...can't remember. If I haven't then I should. I'm not really writing about that here, though, it's just a lead-in :) I was reading Amanda's blog - http://babybangs.blogspot.com/ - and thought it would be fun to share some confessions and then ask you to share one, too. These aren't anything serious - it's not wise to share certain things in a public space...know what I'm saying? Here we go: