5.16.2011

Need I Say More?

I've had this saying in my mind for a long time and have been wanting to put it up somewhere in the house. It needs some touching up, but whatever. Really, I think it needs no explanation. This sign is as much a reminder for me as it is for anything else. We have a home...with real people inside. And children...two preschoolers (well, technically, one preschooler and a kindergartener!)...a toddler...and a teenager. Oh, and two parents...one slightly messier than the other - but I won't say which one...pleading the 5th on that. All this adds up to mess. The bottom line is that I would rather enjoy myself, and them, than try to maintain perfection. Note to self: repeat that last statement often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?