3.28.2010

Here I go again...

I have attempted to be a blogger, I don't know how many times. Like most things with me, I start and don't follow through. So, here I go again. Maybe if I actually make this one public, and have a little accountability, I'll do better. Either way, I have decided that I need somewhere to put my thoughts down, and a place to write down all those fabulous Mommy moments that happen almost daily. My kids are so sweet and so hysterical and I don't want to forget a thing. This is where it will be...if you so desire to see what we're up to or what new random thoughts I have had. Just be forewarned, there's no telling what you'll find. Could be pure silliness or could be something serious or me giving the difinition of some Greek word in Scripture that I thought was really cool and you don't care at all...you just never know.

And the title of my blog, "I'll decide later," isn't permanent. It's just too much pressure to decide that in a matter of minutes. So, I'll decide later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Now, what are you thinking?